Monday, September 21, 2009

To Do List

Has anyone ever thought that the more you have completed - the more you have to do? Well, I feel that way right now. For every items I mark off our to do list, I add 2 or 3 tasks.

We are confirmed at the VMI. We will be in a standard room from 9/5 to 9/20 - then in a suite 9/20 - 9/28 after we get custody. Also, our invitations were received today and our Visa applications have been submitted. We have also placed a Russian message in our Thank You cards that we will give the staff in Vlad.

Tomorrow we will book 1 night at the SVO in Moscow for a layover on the way home, and will work on some more To Do list items!!!

UPDATE! I meant OCTOBER, not September!!! My mind is running faster than my brain is :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure it feels good to cross off each item. Just think... What will your "to-do" lists look like when you get back home? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting!
    With any luck maybe a suite will open up earlier. For us, it felt like we were at the VMI forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle - you do mean October don't you? LOL Hey those just happen to be our dates too!

    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very exciting! Your to do list will not be complete until you return back home. You will continue to find things to add. It helps make the time go faster.

    ReplyDelete