Friday, November 18, 2011

"WHY"




Well, it's official. "WHY" is now a typical (and constant) question in our house.


Daddy -I am going to work tomorrow

Jackson - Why

Daddy - Because I have to work to get paid

Jackson - Why

Daddy -So I can buy you stuff and pay bills

Jackson - Why

Daddy -Because I love you

Jackson - Why

Daddy -Because I love you a lot

Jackson - Why

Daddy - Because I love you!

Jackson - OHHH



We are up to about 5 "why's" now!


We finally received Jackson's latest school photos that were taken in September. Handsome guy, don't you agree?!!!

Everyone have a happy Thanksgiving and safe travels.

1 comment:

  1. He is absolutely beyond handsome :) I hope the tractor Santa brings for Christmas has 4 wheel drive because he's gonna need it to outrun the ladies!

    ReplyDelete