Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

Below is a picture Bill took of Jackson one year ago today. This was my 2010 Valentine's Day present.

This is a picture of Jackson today, the very gift that I wanted! Look at how much he has changed (it isn't just the pancake that is bigger this year)!

Mommy and Jackson making Sponge Bob Valentines for his friends at school.
Jackson helping me make Daddy a Valentine's Day treat.
Jackson and Daddy doing their favorite past time (well, Jackson's favorite past time).

We just colored a fish for Daddy and now it is proudly displayed on the refrigerator door. Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. These are the cutest pictures ~ he is such a handsome boy! I just love the vacuum pic... I need to get Clara and Kevin to start this "game". :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a cutie and gettting so big!!!! Where does the time go?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day to you guys too! Love the pictures! Jackson has gotten so big! He gets cuter every time I see a new picture!

    ReplyDelete