Sunday, January 29, 2012

New bed - well kind of!





Well, the first (blurry) photo is the bed we purchased off of Craig's list. I am 1/2 way done with it, but still have the trundle to go. After all of the drama with the paint, it didn't turn out as well as I had hoped, but it is probably as good as it is going to get. The plan is to work on the trundle over the next week or two.

Now we have to decide on the rest of the furniture. Leaving it a light wood, or painting it black (or buying new to match!)? I would actually like to get horizontal furniture instead of vertical because our little guy is a climber and the potential of it falling on him worries me. If it were up to him, he would climb to the top of the house and yell "hey Daddy and Mommy - look at me"!

1 comment:

  1. You can buy latches that you screw your furniture into the wall to keep them from falling over if you can't find the furniture you want.

    ReplyDelete