Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Allow me to introduce myself



My name is Jackson Andrey Curran, and I am a pretty awesome little boy. My parents came all the way from the United States just to make me a permanent part of our forever family. I am almost 15 months old and have blonde hair and blue eyes. Daddy says I look just like Mommy!

Mommy says I will probably grow up to be an academia and go to Harvard. Daddy says I will grow up and be either the Quarterback for the Redskins (I hear they need one), or the next Ovechkin for the Capitals. They tell me whatever I grow up to be, I will always be their son and they will love me endlessly.

First things first, I have to teach Mommy and Daddy how to be parents. I think they are already wrapped around my finger. I will keep you posted on their progress.

Love,
Jackson

15 comments:

  1. Hey guys! Congrats! Glad to know you have him with you. The end of one journey and the beginning of another! We look forward to watching and hearing about him growing up. I'm sure he is going to be a great teacher! Just strap in and hang on for the ride! It will be the most fun rollar coaster you have ever been on! With sincerest best wishes for your future as a family...

    Kenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! I love the name too:) Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh....he is soooooo cute!!!! I was so hoping to see pictures this morning. Give us some more info....how is he doing????

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie!!! That rocking tiger looks familiar..we have a pic of our son asleep on it from our first visit in Feb, 2008! Have a great time getting to know your new little fella!!!
    Jody Garber
    jjgarber03@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Curran Family....I'm so very very ecstatic for you all. I love Ken's description of parenthood...woo hooo!! I know precious Jackson will keep it exciting always. He's adorable and does look like mommy, love it! I wish you all the best.

    Much love,

    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations - he is so handsome!! What a lucky mama and papa and little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie! Love the name. Jacob is 15 months also. Congratulations, your son is beautiful.

    Jolynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yippeee!!! I am thrilled for your family. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been following your story for the past few weeks...every evening my husband asks if I've read "the blog"...we are so happy for your family.
    In a few weeks, we will travel to Vlad to meet our daughter for the first time.
    congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Jackson! It's so good to finally see you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous boy!! Congrats to the Curran FAMILY :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!!! The Titans need a quarterback too so he has some options at least. Hope you feel better Michelle!
    - Ryan and Candice

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! He's a handsome boy! Can't wait to see more pictures and then see him in person!
    Dave and Marilyn

    ReplyDelete